If you haven’t listened to my interview with Joe Merlino, co-founder of NextGas and owner of Purpose Networks, please start here – Politics, Harvard, and Power Plant Creation with Joe Merlino. If you listened to the interview, you know he’s a great story-teller.
In this “bonus content” episode we get into the details. Specifically, we discuss Joe’s approaches to the pitch, scheduling, and how he efficiently and effectively communicates with his team. Enjoy! And as always, please let me know what you think by reaching out to me on Twitter @brandonfitzpat and using #workandfamilypodcast
- Multilayered personal connections to global events (September 11th) [1:10]
- Perfecting the pitch: context, confidence, and understanding the counterpart [7:17]
- The follow-up: be mindful and take your time, but there is no replacement for persistence [23:00]
- Scheduling: mobility and availability [27:25]
- Email as a tool for organization and collaboration [33:32]
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
CONNECT WITH JOE MERLINO
- LinkedIn – Joseph Merlino
- Twitter – @josephmerlino
- Instagram – @josephmmerlino
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes.